Sojournix, Inc. (“Sojournix,” “we,” “us” or “our”) has created a website at www.sojournixpharma.com(the “Website” or “Site”) to provide information about Sojournix, our company and our products.
Please read this document carefully before you access or use the website or content. By accessing the website, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms, please do not access the website or use the website or content.
Your Agreement. These Terms govern: (i) your use of the Website; (ii) your use of information obtained through the Website, including information, software, artwork, text, video, audio, pictures, content, trademarks, trade dress and other intellectual property owned by Sojournix or our licensors and made available to you through the Website (collectively, “Sojournix Content”). Please read these Terms carefully; they impose legal obligations on you and on Sojournix, and establish our legal relationship. By accessing our Website, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these Terms and agree to be legally bound by them.
Overview. The Website provides a venue to obtain information about Sojournix, our company and our investors, our products that are under development, the clinical trials we are conducting, and employment opportunities at our company.
Ownership; Reservation of Rights. The Website and associated Sojournix Content are the proprietary property of Sojournix and our licensors, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws, or are used under the principles of fair use. Sojournix and our licensors retain all rights with respect to the Website and Sojournix Content except those expressly granted to you in these Terms.
Grant of Rights. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, you are granted the right to access our Website and Sojournix Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You shall not (i) license, sublicense, sell, resell, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit the Website or Sojournix Content to any third party; (ii) modify or make derivative works based upon the Website or Sojournix Content; or (iii) reverse engineer, reverse compile, or access the Website or Sojournix Content in order to build a competitive product or service.
Comments/Feedback. Our Website may allow you to provide comments or feedback regarding our Website and our Sojournix Content. By providing comments/feedback, you grant us the right to use your comments and feedback for the purposes of improving the Website.
Code of Conduct. As a condition to your use of the Website, you agree to follow our Code of Conduct, set out below. Under this Code, you will not:
Upload, email or otherwise transmit any images or other content that is unlawful, obscene, harmful, hateful, invades the privacy of any third party, contains nudity or pornography or is otherwise objectionable.
Disseminate materials that impact or invade the privacy of others, such as photographs, video clips, sound recordings, personally identifiable information, or other materials that reveal personal, private or sensitive information about another person, without that person's consent.
Submit material that is intentionally false, defamatory, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing.
Infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy. Electronic materials – such as music, videos, games, images and text in electronic form – can easily be copied, modified and sent over networks (such as the internet). These electronic materials are thus extremely vulnerable to unauthorized distribution and copyright infringement. These materials may not be transmitted over the Website without the copyright owner's permission or without a legitimate “fair use” justification for the transmittal.
Transmit materials that contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer-programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
Use the Website to artificially generate traffic or page links to a website or for any other purpose not expressly allowed under these Terms.
Use the Website in a manner that could disable, overburden or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website, such as through sending “spam.”
Use the Website to test or reverse engineer the Website in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or to evade filtering capabilities.
Seek to obtain access to any materials or information through “hacking”, “data harvesting” or through other means we have not intentionally made available to you through the Website.
Use the Websitefor any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. For example, you will not use the Websiteto violate any law, statute or regulation (including, without limitation, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising).
8. Links to Third-Party Sites. The Website may contain links or produce search results that reference links to third party websites (collectively, “Linked Sites”). Sojournix has no control over these Linked Sites or their content and does not assume responsibility or liability for any content, opinions or materials available on Linked Sites. Sojournix does not endorse the content of any Linked Site, nor does Sojournix warrant that a Linked Site will be free of computer viruses or other harmful code that can impact your computer or other web-access device. By using the Website to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that such use is at your own risk.
9. Warranty disclaimer. Sojournix does not promise that the website will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that you will obtain specific results from your use of the website or your use of any content, search or link on it. The website and Sojournix content are delivered on an “as is” and “as available” basis. When you access the website, you do so at your own risk. Sojournix does not represent or warrant that materials you download from the website will be free of viruses or other harmful features.
Sojournix expressly disclaims: (i) all warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose; (ii) any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness or legality of information available through the website; and (iii) any responsibility or liability for harm resulting from downloading or accessing information through the website, including harm caused by viruses or similar destructive features. You expressly agree that use of the website and related content is at your sole risk.
10. No medical advice. The content on the website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. You acknowledge that your use of the website and content contained thereon is voluntary. Sojournix makes no representations or warranties with regard to information contained on the website and Sojournix shall have no liability with regard to same. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.
11. Limitation of liability. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to, breach of contract, tort or negligence, will Sojournix be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages (including lost profits) that arise out of or are related to your use of the website or sojournix content.
12. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Sojournix and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from any liability to third parties, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your breach of these Terms.
13. Modifications to these Terms. We may modify and change these Terms over time. We will not “retroactively” change these Terms, and any modifications we make shall take effect proactively, once you next access the Website. Please feel free to print out a copy of the current Terms for your records.
14. Assignment. These Terms shall not be assignable by you, either in whole or in part. Sojournix reserves the right to assign its rights and obligations under these Terms.
15. General. These Terms shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without giving effect to its conflicts of law provisions. Both parties submit to the personal jurisdiction of and venue in the state and federal courts in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, in the judicial district where Sojournix resides. The parties further agree that any cause of action arising under this Agreement shall exclusively be brought in such courts. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe, or describe the scope or extent of such section. Sojournix' failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This agreement and the terms and conditions contained herein set forth the entire understanding and agreement between Sojournix and you with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede any prior or contemporaneous understanding, whether written or oral.
16. Survival. The following provisions shall survive the termination of these Terms and shall apply indefinitely: (i) Section 3(Ownership; Reservation of Rights); (ii) Section 9(Warranty Disclaimer); (iii) Section10(Limitation of Liability); (iv) Section12(Indemnity); (v) Section 14(Assignment); (vi) Section 15(General); and (vii) Section 16(Survival).
18. Contact Us. If you have any questions about these Terms, the practices of this Website, or your dealings with Sojournix, please contact us at:
400 Totten Pond Road
Waltham, MA 02451
19. Effective Date. The effective date of these Terms is January 3, 2019
20. Copyright and Legal Notice. Copyright © 2019 Sojournix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.